Monday, March 26, 2012

SpeedMerchant World GT3


The World GT class at the Nats made an impression on me. There is a WGT class starting up at Mikes for the Summer Series, and I'm getting in on it. I started in RC with 1/10 pan cars, and its about time I get back in one. So I have just ordered a SpeedMerchant World GT 3hree. Hope to have it by weeks end. This car won the WGT Carpet National Championship with Donny Lia. Mike Dumas also drives one. And now I will. Mostly CRC cars up at Mikes, but I had a SM Rev6 last year and really liked it. Plus I talked with Bruce Carbone and Donny Lia at the Nats, and they were just straight up cool dudes. That is important in my book. I will of course post up everything I can on this car when I get it. Dont worry, F1 is still my main focus, but like I said, WGT made an impression. And I had to get one. Sold the FGX to get it, going to a good home in Houston. With a bigger, wide open, and F1 friendly Nitro track to roam free.




No comments:

Post a Comment